The First Love Club FaithBook
Long awaited and much anticipated… it’s finally time to introduce you to The First Love Club FaithBook!
If you enjoyed the Crafty Club PlayBook developed for The Reset Girl, you are sure to love the book that's been developed for The First Love Club Community! The FaithBook is ALL about building, strengthening, and deepening your faith! We have poured our hearts into this book with you in mind— whether you are looking for a place to document your faith journey, engage in faith-based activities, or flex your creative muscles with scripture writing or art journaling, The First Love Club FaithBook is for you!
WHAT'S IN THE FAITHBOOK?
Containing more than 100 pages, The First Love Club FaithBook has something for everyone!
- Document your faith life through listing and journaling.
- Monthly challenges to deepen your prayer life and Bible knowledge.
- Fun activity pages to help you feel like a kid again while growing in faith and knowledge.
- Art journaling pages— combine supplies from your crafty stash with our journaling prompts to exercise your God-given gift of creativity.
- Book Report prompts to help you record what you are reading independently or in The First Love ClubHouse Book Nook.
- Updated gratitude pages— we call it G.L.A.D.ing— to help you recognize the blessings in your life.
- 100+ printable PDF files
- 1 page of faith/art journaling prompts
- 1 page of tabs for embellishing pages and dividers
- 4 dividers for separating the sections in your FaithBook
- Full-color front and back covers
- Spine art in two sizes (if you are using a Binder), PLUS a BONUS bookmark for your Bible or journal
- Instruction sheets for printing and assembling your FaithBook
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
We are a ministry, first and foremost. Our aim is to help our sisters grow closer to Jesus through Bible reading, study, prayer, and fellowship. The truth of God’s Word is available to everyone, and we do not want financial struggles to be an obstacle that prevents our community members from having access to The First Love Club FaithBook.
We have priced the FaithBook as reasonably as possible, in order to help us recoup the cost of development and design...plus keep the lights on and pantry stocked around here. However, if the cost is beyond your financial means at this time, please reach out to us at KeepReading@TheFirstLoveClub.com. We are offering some scholarships to help get this book into your hands!
If you have a little extra and would like to contribute toward a fund to help provide the FaithBook for one of your sisters in Christ, there is an item in our shop to allow you to do just that. Thank you for your help!