The First Love Club 2021 FaithPlanner
If you’ve been on the hunt for an all-in-one planner for faith documenting, goal setting, prayer request tracking, gratitude listing, accountability, and household management PLUS a monthly calendar and pages for prioritizing your weekly tasks… look no further!
Introducing The First Love Club 2021 FaithPlanner! This book is packed FULL of helpful resources to help you incorporate your Christian faith into every aspect of your life. Scroll down for more information, and be sure to click on those gorgeous photos to the left for some serious faithful planner girl eye candy!
These are DIGITAL files - no physical product will be sent.
If you are a new customer, please read this page before purchasing.
These are digital files – No physical product will be sent
At a glance place to record important tasks, events, and brainstorm or braindump ideas.
Monthly Goals Page:
Record high-level goals to be accomplished each month within 4 categories:
- God Goals: special setting goals for improving your relationship with God, setting tasks that get your focus on Him
- Home: goals for home and family
- Health: goals for improving or maintaining health as part of maintaining your temple
- Ministry: this is your personal ministry in sharing the Gospel, doing the Word, serving others in your home or in public, participating in church ministry, etc.
Prayer Docket: Record specific topics for monthly prayer, including the needs of others, country, leaders, etc.
- Record things completed during the month like what was read, watched or studied.
- Trackers for Bible reading, praying and doing the Word.
- Record answered prayers.
- Tracking for daily G.L.A.D practice.
- Spread on 2 pages plus room for notes
- Area for recording unscheduled tasks each week
- Plan out dinners for the week
- Note top priorities, verses to memorize and prayers for the week
- Track water consumption to stay hydrated
- Praised Him: spend time praising God using psalms, music, etc.
- Prayed: spend time praying to God
- Read the Word: spend time each day reading the Bible
- Did the Word: spend time doing an activity that lives out the Word in action
- No dividers this year this makes the planner sleek and is less costly for us to produce
- Add included tabs to the edges of the monthly spread to create navigation for each month
- Tabs can be punched out with the We R Memory Keepers Punch and pasted back to back before attaching.
- Note pages included
Printable PDF files (finished size 8.5” x 11”) that you can print and assemble
- 218 pages total (24 are note pages)
- 15 double-sided tabs
- Print to 32 lb. paper for best quality of product
- Print double-sided
- Instruction sheets for printing and assembling your FaithPlanner are included in the download
- Print Tabs to cardstock and punch with We R Memory Keepers Punch
SMALLER SIZE PRINTING:
NOTE: Classic Happy Planner size is the smallest size we recommend. This is the same size as the 2020 Crafty Club PlayBook.
Because there are so many printers on the market, these tips are based on generic terms, your printer may not have these exact names so look for similar terms.
- Pre-cut your paper to 7" x 9.25".
- Under Custom Size Paper in your print settings, enter dimensions
- Choose 'Print to Fit' option (or whatever your printing options are).
Use discs or a 1" binder